Letter M - Blog Hop

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop Letter M



For this hop we will be featuring the letter M. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their Letter M element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy. If you came from Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking then you are on the right track

Letter M is for Mum
My mum is turning 60 in less then a month, I have been busy making her an album of her life.  I have been making the album using the Picture My Life - Avonlea range.



http://marloes.shopctmh.co.nz/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7686



Here are a few completed pages:









Please find these products on my website www.marloes.shoptcmh.co.nz



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Lauren Moore - CTMH Craftings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 2 years since my last post

Bokeh Technique