How I got into papercrafts

What I like most about doing scrapbooking, I enjoy catching up with friend(s). Bouncing ideas of one and other. "Does this work with that picture etc". This is my time to chill out from the busyness from the day to day activities with littlies at home. My littlies love to see what I have created in their albums. The joy on their faces are delightful.

My very first scrapbook course my mum dragged me along to with my first baby only a few months old. I learnt the basics at a local college course.  My mum then took me along to a full day workshop the following January.  I loved it so much, it was my day out for me to do something creative, and to refuel my energy tanks. While Dad or the grandparents looked after the littlie.  I then started going along to monthly workshops.  I could even take my baby number 2 along, while she was being breastfeed and wasn't crawling around.  These workshops were so much fun.

I hosted a couple of Creative Memories parties.  Which enthused some of my friends to start scrapbooking.  We enjoy catching up together while we scrapbook, some times their are just two of us and sometimes more.

I then started running some of my own workshops and parties as a Creative Memories consultant.  I enjoyed offering scrapbooking products to other scrapbook enthusiasts.  I got asked to do a number of cardmaking workshops.

THEN in 2013 CM USA decided to longer supply CM AUS/NZ with no more product.

I am now a very happy camper to say that I am now a CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT
I love the product range Close To My Heart offer.  There products not only cater for the scrapbooker but also the cardmaker, off the page paper crafts and cricut cartridges and stamps. Oh so many stamps. My favourite product at the moment is the workshop on the go kits.

They have a youtube channel showing you different techniques on stamping, artbooking, scrapbooking etc.

PLUS the Consultant CTMH website is fantastic. Such awesome training modules.You also get a free website. Mine is www.marloes.shopctmh.co.nz

BUT the most fantastic offer is that I can be a hostess and earn great hostess rewards while being a CTMH consultant.  They offer a much better compensation plan.

And did I mention that I am already a Supervisior with Close To My Heart.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over 2 years since my last post

Bokeh Technique